Latest reviews in Leeds Hotels »

Marriott Hotels: welcome to my world!!

Advantages: Great hotels and resoanbly priced
Disadvantages: Get booked up quickly!!

Marriott Hotels and Resorts Marriott Hotels and Resorts is an American based company that offers hotels throughout the world mainly through a franchise agreement. I have stayed in many Marriott’s throughout the UK, Europe and also in the USA and hav ...

nickjj78 03.01.2005 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of Marriott Hotel, Leeds

OH SHIT - MY ARM JUST FELL OFF

Advantages: Comfortable, stylish and relaxing
Disadvantages: None really

...IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Please note that I cannot guarantee the complete accuracy of all detail contained within this opinion. For 70% of my time at the Marriott I was very drunk – for the other 30% I had a terrible hangover. The Leeds Marriott is ...

LostWitness 05.05.2002 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of Marriott Hotel, Leeds

Leeds Marriott: Great weekend break!

Advantages: Great location and nice hotel
Disadvantages: Can be expensive but some good deals available

...About the hotel: The Leeds Marriott is owned and operated by the Marriott international chain of hotels. Location: The hotel is located in the city centre very close to the main attraction. Less than five minutes walk away is the main shopping s ...

nickjj78 15.01.2004 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of Marriott Hotel, Leeds

Central but don't park

Advantages: very central, friendly, great for shopping
Disadvantages: Cost a fortune to park

...to stay at the Marriott for a weekend away with my boyfriend last year. I had read that the hotel was central but was still surprised when we arrived to see just how close it is to the city centre. It's fantastic! I can't even say it was five minut ...

swarden 17.08.2006 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful
Review of Marriott Hotel, Leeds

Not Paris Hilton, Leeds Hilton.

Advantages: Its a Hilton thats cheap
Disadvantages: Refurbishment leads to small inconviences..

...budget hotel so my friend and I were all excited to be staying in a Hilton - classy we thought we were. It's located almost right next to the train station and close to the centre of town in a quiet area. Just around the corner ar ...

post-it-note 11.01.2006 · Read full review
Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful
Review of Hilton Leeds City, Leeds